INPRO is a provider of platform service, not a seller.
Thus, INPRO is not responsible for products, transaction information and transactions.
♠These terms are English translations for reference.
All terms and conditions of INPRO are legally written in Japanese by INPRO Co., Ltd.
These are the terms and conditions of the country and are not legally binding.
INPRO Co., Ltd. has no influence or reference to the contents of the INPRO terms and conditions.
Inpro, Inc. assumes no warranty or liability whatsoever the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
In translating, the terms and conditions are based on the law.
If there is any dispute about this service, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Simple Court shall be the competent court of the first hearing.
INPRO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company") is responsible for the service "INPRO" provided on the website and the application software provided by us (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") privacy information as described below.
Article 1 (Number of Acts, etc.)
The company complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and guidelines in handling personal information of the users of the service (hereinafter referred to as "user")
Article 2 (Privacy Information)
1. "Personal Information" in the privacy information refers to "personal information" and "personal identification code" in the Personal Information Protection Act. Information about an existing individual that refers to information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other skills.
2. "History information and characteristic information" in the privacy information means anything other than "personal information" as defined above, the service or product used, the history of this page or advertisement, the search keyword searched by the user, the date and time of use, the method of use, It refers to the usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information.
Article 3 (Method of collecting privacy information)
1. We acquire privacy information by appropriate and fair means.
2. We may obtain private information from third parties, including credit bureaus and users.
3. We can ask for personal information such as the name, birth date, address, phone number, mail address, account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when a user registers the service. In addition, the records of transactions, including personal information of users made between users and affiliates, or information about payment, are included in the company's affiliates (Information park, advertisers, and advertising destinations). This is known as a "resource"
4. The company uses the service or software purchased from the user, the history of the page or advertisement viewed, the search keyword searched, the use date, the usage method, the usage environment (including the communication status of the device, various settings in the use of the mobile phone), the IP address, cookie information, location information, and the user information of the user's service.
5. Minor private information (sensitive information) is not acquired outside the scope of our business.
6. In some cases, we may not be able to provide all or part of our services if we do not have sufficient private information.
Article 4 (For the purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The Company shall use all personal information provided to the Company in this service within the range of the purposes below.
・ For the application or renewal, withdrawal, or registration information change procedure for this service,
・ To answer questions about this service:
・ Identifying interpreters and tour guides
・ For billing of service fees according to the service agreement and service information page
・ For the maintenance and failure of this service,
・ To advertise and display new services or new products that are deemed useful to users
・ To send gifts.
・ To aggregate as statistical information to the extent that it cannot be specified as an individual and to serve as a reference to the development of useful services
・ To respond to transactions between users regarding this service
・ For the purpose of this service to provide relevant functions according to your will (registration, personal information, etc.)
・ For user Management of this Service
・ Purpose incidental to the purpose used above
※ In the event that personal information is sent when counseling between users through our service, the person who receives the information will be managed in accordance with the personal information protection regulations established by the service provider. Please be careful in handling functions linked to personal information used by your will
Article 5 (Personal Information Provided to Third Parties)
1. We do not provide personal information to any third parties without obtaining the consent of the user in advance, except as provided below. However, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information excludes cases that are recognized under other statutes.
(1) Based on the law
(2) When it is necessary because of the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain one's consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary and difficult to obtain one's consent due to the improvement of public health or the promotion of a healthy child's development.
(4) In case a national agency or local public entity or person entrusted with it needs to cooperate in carrying out the work prescribed by the Act and if there is a possibility that the work may be impeded by obtaining the consent of the person
(5) When we announce or announce the following matters beforehand
① To include what is to be provided to third parties
② Items of data provided to third parties
③ a means or method of providing to all third parties
④ Stop providing personal information to third parties according to their own request
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, It shall not be applied to any third parties.
(1) In case the company consigns all or part of the personal information handling to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) In case personal information is provided as a result of the project succession for other reasons
(3) When personal information is used jointly by a person, the user is notified in advance of the purpose of the use or the name or name of the person responsible for the use of the personal information, the scope of the person who uses it jointly, the purpose of the use, and the management of the personal information in question.
3. We guarantee that the personal information required to be provided to third parties in a foreign country is specific enough to be generally and reasonably assumed to be provided to the person for what business and for what purpose the personal information will be used.
Article 6 (External consignment)
In some cases, we provide privacy information when we outsource work such as information processing. In the event that privacy information is provided, the consignee shall have a personal information protection system.
Article 7 (About automatic personal information collection devices)
1. We may also use "cookies" ("cookies") to provide you with personalized services. Cookies are small chunks of data sent from an HTTP server to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. When you access our platform, our computers read the contents of the cookies in your browser and collect and store IP access records that correspond to your personal information.
(1) When you register with the platform, the cookie you set when you first log in is deleted when you log out. The cookie used in connection with the login is used to determine if the user is currently logged in.
(3) Cookies are used to check the number of users participating in various promotional events, such as events we hold.
3. You can adjust your web browser's options, accept all cookies, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies. Here's how:
(1) If you use Internet Explorer
① Click [Internet Options] on the [Tools] menu.
② Click the Privacy tab.
③ Customize your privacy settings.
(2) If you use Chrome
① Select the [chrome] menu icon and click [Settings].
② Click [View advanced settings] at the bottom of the page.
③ In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
④ Select block my site from setting any data.
⑤ Select Done
Article 8 (Measures to secure technical and administrative safety for personal information protection)
1. We maintain the accuracy of our privacy information and securely manage it.
2. Since we prevent the loss or destruction of privacy information, and the balance of purchase and leakage, we take appropriate information security measures against fraudulent access and computer viruses.
The details are as follows.
(1) Technical measures
① User's personal information is protected by password and important data is protected by separate security function by encrypting file or transmission data or using file lock function.
② We use antivirus programs to take measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated regularly to prevent the invasion of personal information by providing them as soon as a vaccine is detected if a sudden virus appears.
③ We employ a security device (SSL or SET) to securely transmit personal information over the network using cryptographic algorithms.
④ In preparation for intrusions from outside such as hacking, each server is fully secured using intrusion prevention system, vulnerability analysis, and system.
(2) Administrative measures
① We limit your access to personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
ⅰ) Person who performs marketing business directly with user
ⅱ) Person who performs personal information management tasks such as personal information manager and person in charge
ⅲ) Persons who are unavoidable to handle personal information in other business
② We provide regular in-house training and outsourced training for employees who handle personal information regarding new security technology and personal information protection obligations.
③ Our company takes over the handling of personal information handlers in a secure manner and clarifies the responsibility for personal information accidents after entering and leaving the company.
④ We do not mix personal information and general data, but store them separately through a separate server.
⑤ Our company has set up the computer room and data storage room as a special protected area and controls access.
3. We publish privacy information and do not leak it by sending it to the outside. We will immediately take appropriate measures in case of loss, leakage, alteration, or damage of personal information caused by internal manager's mistake or technical management accident.
Article 9 (Non-Warranty)
We are not responsible for what happens because of personal mistakes or the potential error on the internet.
Article 10 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When we are asked to disclose personal information, We will immediately inform you of it. However, the disclosure may not disclose all or part of one of the following cases, or if the decision is not made, the notice will be notified without delay.
(1) If there is a risk of harming yourself or a third party's interests in life, body or property
(2) When there is the possibility that we may remarkably interfere with the proper conduct of our duties
(3) If it violates other laws
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 11 (correction and deletion of personal information)
If your personal information is incorrect, you can access or correct it by accessing our service page and clicking on Manage Information on My Page. In addition, the user can request the Company to correct or delete personal information by the procedures determined by the Company.
If we receive a request from the user and decide that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 12 (suspension of use of personal information)
1. In the event that the Company receives a request for suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") for the reason that personal information is handled beyond the purpose of use or obtained by fraudulent means, the investigation result is necessary without delay. We will suspend the use of personal information and notify you of the fact. However, if there is a large amount of expenses such as suspension of use of personal information, it is difficult to perform other suspension of use, etc. To find out.
2. You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information at any time. Withdrawal of consent You can apply for withdrawal of consent (unsubscription) through the menu of My Page after logging into our service page. You can also contact our customer service center and personal information manager in writing or by e-mail.
Article 13 (Management of Destruction of Personal Information)
After the purpose of using the collected personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay depending on the period of use and storage. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
(1) Disposal Procedure
After the purpose of use is achieved, personal information will be preserved for a certain period of time for the purpose of information protection according to internal policies and other relevant laws (see usage and retention period), and then destroyed.
(2) Disposal method
① Personal information printed on paper: shredded using shredder
② Personal information stored in the form of electronic files: Deletion of records
(3) Timing of disposal
① In case of user's subscription information: When the user withdraws or is expelled
② In the case of payment information: When the completion date of the payment or the expiration date of the bond expires
③ Collected for the purpose of surveys, events, etc.: When the survey and events are closed
※ However, even if the purpose of collection or provided is achieved, the company may retain the user's personal information if it is necessary to preserve it under the provisions of the Act, such as the Commercial Act.
The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to the user.
Article 15 (Contact Us)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Customer center below.
[INPRO Customer Service]
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone: (+81) 50-5375-8684 (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays)
Address: ginza 4-5-20 kumagayashi, saitama Japan (Note) INPRO
※In principle, after work hours or on holidays should be handled on the next work day.
① Personal information printed on paper: shredded using shredder
② Personal information stored in the form of electronic files: Deletion of records