INPRO is a provider of platform services, not a seller.
Therefore INPRO is not responsible for product and transaction information and transactions.
This is an English translation for the reference.
All terms and conditions of the Japanese INPRO are legal, written by the INPRO Corporation, and these terms and conditions are not legally binding as the terms and conditions of the country concerned, nor shall they affect or refer to /the terms and conditions/ of the respective country.
In addition, INPRO Co., Ltd. does not accept any warranty or liability whatsoever the content of these Terms.
In the translation of these terms, the terms are governed by the laws of Japan.
Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Simple Court will be the jurisdiction of the first trial.
[Client Cancellation and Refund Notice]
Our criteria for accepting cancellation requests are based on the time we receive your "Cancel Request." You will need to contact your partner directly regarding any changes to your schedule. Depending on the request for change, the price of the product may be added or the schedule may not be changed. Even if you request a cancellation within 24 hours after the client is confirmed, you will not be eligible for a full refund within 7 days of the scheduled tour date. If you cancel the contract after the payment is made but before the tour starts, the price will be refunded based on the criteria below.
Refunds will be canceled and sent to the bank account specified by the sponsor within 10 days. Transfer fees are paid by INPRO.
※If canceled, matching fee will not be refunded.
- Cancel 7 days before the deal : Full refund of product price (Matching fee is non-refundable)
- Cancel 4 days before the deal : Refund after deducting 30% matching fee from the payment
- Cancel 2 days before the deal : Refund after deducting 50% matching fee from the payment
- Cancel 1 days before the deal : Refund after deducting 80% matching fee from the payment
- Cancellation on the tour day (including unauthorized cancellation): 100% non-refundable
[Refunds and Penalties Due to Partner Cancellation]
In principle, cancellations from partners are not possible. Nevertheless, in the case of inevitable cancellation, a surrogate partner may proceed with the client's consent or if it is impossible, as follows.
The criteria for accepting cancellation requests by partners is based on the time we receive our "cancellation request." Changes to the schedule or cancellation due to the circumstances of the partner must first be fully understood by the client. Refunds and penalties for partner cancellations are listed as below.
- Within 24 hours of request confirmation (but cancellation 7 days before the scheduled tour date): Full refund to the sponsor, no partner penalty
- Within 24 hours of request confirmation (but cancellation within 7 days from the scheduled tour date): Full refund for client, 1 penalty point of the partner
- Cancellation 4 days before deal: Full refund for client, 3 penalty points for the partner
- Cancel 2 days before deal: Full refund for client, 5 penalty points for the partner
- Cancellation 1 day before deal: Full refund for client, 10 penalty points for the partner
- Cancellation on the deal day: Full refund for client, 15 penalty points for the partner
- Unauthorized cancellation: Full refund to the sponsor, cancellation of INPRO Partner status
[In case of inevitable cancellation]
1. Once part of the product content has been provided, if, for unavoidable reasons (such as weather defect), we have decided that it is not possible for us to provide the rest of the product, we grant cancellation upon notice from the partner. In this case, the percentage of the content provided is taken into account to determine the amount of payment to the partner and the amount of the goods collected from the client. This is determined at our sole discretion.
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will accept the cancellation of the partner if it is determined that the product cannot be provided due to unavoidable reasons such as force majeure events or weather. The cancellation fee in this case does not cost.
[Attachment] (July 01, 2019)
1.These Terms will be applied from July 01, 2019.