My dear. Eastern Europe-Central Asia history-archaeology travel specialist this is Alexey JUNG.
|Region available for Business Trip||Others|
|Language||Japanese / Korean / English / Spanish / French / Russian|
|Specialty Field||Museums/Art Galleries ・ Tour / Sightseeing ・ cultural experience|
For 20 years, I have traveled to 6,700 cities in 89 countries to study countries and peoples. I majored in history and archeology. Specifically, Central Asia-Eastern Europe of studied ancient history and archeology. I don't know about other fields, but I can certainly lead the fields related to history. No matter which country I visit, I enjoy studying and traveling according to it. History-Archeology related to please contact me If you wish to travel. I provide you with an interesting historical commentary.
1. Specialty of Russian history travel : Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk
2. Specialty of Central Asia-Silk Road history travel (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan)
3. Specialty of Caucasus history travel (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, as well as North Caucasus. Kabardino-Balkar, Ossetia, Chechen-Ingush, Dagestan, Kalmak, Astrakhan, Volgograd)
4. Specialty of Turkey history travel (Istanbul and all over Turkey)
5. Specialty of Eastern Europe history travel (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, the Baltic States, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece)
6. Specialty of Balkan history travel (Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Slovenia, Albania)
7. Many others (All regions of Europe, North Africa, Middle East, and Southeast Asia are also possible.)